Like most of you, I’m simply obsessed with gorgeous heels. Be it red soles, luscious fabric roses or bejewelled heels, I swoon for knock out wedding shoes. Truth be told, they can make or break your outfit … even your wedding day apparel!
So today, I’m going to show you how to have the perfect toe candy, without robbing Peter to pay Paul. (Your fiance will thank me). But how, you ask? Why…by doing it yourself, of course. Pretty fabulous “compromise”, if I do say so myself.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- a pair of heels
- 40-50 large and medium (10-15 mm) multi-shaped rhinestones
- 30-40 small (3-6 mm) round rhinestones
- E-6000 glue
- small container
- flat nose pliers (optional)
It’s truly easy. Ready?!
- Squeeze glue into small container.
- Dip the backside of a large rhinestone into the glue with tweezers.
- Press stone firmly, holding in place momentarily, before releasing in desired spot.
- Repeat as desired.
- Tip: Add large stones around the top, gradually working your way down with smaller ones. This best mimics the original design.
- Once all large and medium stones have been applied, go back and add small round stones in the bare spots.
- Repeat to second heel.
Remember, there’s absolutely no “right way” to do this. So have fun with it and let your personality shine through! And don’t forget to send me a picture of your DIY Miu Miu’s, or post it on our Facebook Wall. We most certainly want to see!
Happy Crafting, Friends!