It’s amazing how much there still is to find out about your partner, whether you’ve been engaged for ten months, or married for 10 years – you don’t know as much about them as you think you do, there is so much we still don’t know about each other! Research says we need to go on dates with our spouse at least twice a month to keep a relationship alive and healthy.
Image by Jana Williams Photography
Feel like you’ve run out of things to talk about on date night? If you haven’t complied your own list of conversation starters, fear not! Here’s ours:
- Name three countries you would like to visit.
- What would you want us to do together for the next ten years if you knew they were our last?
- If you could take lessons to become an expert at anything, what would it be?
- Which celebrity annoys you the most?
- Describe your perfect sexual fantasy?
- If I could eat anything and it not effect my health, I would have a feast on ______?
- Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn’t do?
- The most scared you have ever been was ______?
- How would you spend 10,000,000 dollars? (My husband loves this question.)
- If you could try out any occupation for a year, what would it be?
- What is your earliest memory?
- If someone gave you enough money to start a business of your own, what kind of business would you start?
- What’s the one item you own that you know you should get rid of but never will?
- Name one thing you miss about our dating years? Talk about how you can make it a part of your dating again.
- If you could bring one historical person back to life in order to make things better in the world, who would it be?
- What friends do you wish you still had?
- The world’s best anniversary trip would be to go to ______? (hint hint…)
What are your favourite conversation starters? Send us a comment below, we’d love to hear from you!